July 20, 2012

Clothes don't make the man.



Back in the '70's when Erik was young I remember him like this:

Smiling, happy, proud to wear his uniform.  Ah, just the sweetest!!!
I also remember him like this:
Laughing, looking like he's about to say something funny.


Lately, this is what we get:
He's put on some weight, so I bought him size large shorts but they started getting tight so I got some extra large (pictured above).  Well, they're big, which makes them hard to tie, they almost fall down on their own.   So Erik pulls them wa-a-ay up; they come up to his armpits.  Almost.  Often, nothing that he's wearing matches.  Does Erik care?? No way.  Do I care?  No. He's still the same adorable guy, no matter what's on the outside.  
Today he was wearing a  Chuck Norris T shirt stating all the things that should scare you about Chuck Norris.  I should have taken a picture of it and shared it with you...it was so funny.



1 comment:

  1. Liz - You are blessed to have Erik....and no, the clothes do not make the man, but they obviously make this man more fun!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete